As a company we take both our customers and drivers health very seriously, we comply with Government, Licensing and Trade body regulations and guidelines.
(1) Customers must ensure that their transfer is permitted under the government’s regulations (We realise that this advice is constantly changing and maybe different in Wales to that in England)
(2) Any passengers displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to travel
(3) Drivers and passengers will be required to wear masks, owing to the lack of 2 metre social distancing and Welsh Regulations
(4) Passengers must not to use the front seats alongside the driver (we realise that this will reduce the seating capacity of our vehicles)
(5)Vehicle interior surfaces and exterior handles will be cleaned with an antibacterial solution between every job. Also our drivers will maintain a strict code of cleanliness by consistently using hand sanitiser
(6) Any passenger that develops symptoms of Covid-19 within 10 days of travel must contact us immediately