Owing to Covid-19 restrictions, drivers are often not allowed to enter the Airport Terminals to meet passengers. Owing to this it is even more important that we have a mobile contact for you, as the driver will text you as soon as you land with meeting point details (normally just outside the terminal)It is important that you have your mobile device turned on as soon as you land and text the driver back once you have cleared all COVID/ Border checks and are in baggage reclaim We realise that this may represent a problem to some international travellers not having a U.K. contactable mobile, in which case we can use WhatsApp as an option if previously notified.Any problems, or if you cannot find your driver please contact Mike on +44 7974 091 031
As a company we take both our customers and drivers health very seriously, we comply with Government, Licensing and Trade body regulations and guidelines.
(1) Customers must ensure that their transfer is permitted under the government’s regulations (We realise that this advice is constantly changing and maybe different in Wales to that in England)
(2) Any passengers displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to travel
(3) Drivers and passengers will be required to wear masks, owing to the lack of 2 metre social distancing and Welsh Regulations
(4) Passengers must not to use the front seats alongside the driver (we realise that this will reduce the seating capacity of our vehicles)
(5)Vehicle interior surfaces and exterior handles will be cleaned with an antibacterial solution between every job. Also our drivers will maintain a strict code of cleanliness by consistently using hand sanitiser
(6) Any passenger that develops symptoms of Covid-19 within 10 days of travel must contact us immediately